With two more days of still ahead, I am wearily attempting to focus on the positive aspects of this long road trip. There are mental snapshots replaying in my head. The landscape went by too quickly to capture these scenes with a camera, but they will be some of the highlights of this trip...
- Farmers in Caterpillars and Farmalls, planting crops on their acreage in the early morning sun.
- Red buds blooming heartily among the spring green trees by the highway.
- A herd of cows standing in a pond in Oklahoma.
- Swaths of Crimson Clover making vast fields of grass blush a wine color.
- Beautiful chestnut horses grazing in a hilly field of yellow wildflowers.