Thursday, April 29, 2010

See My Cow

Many years ago in New England, an acquaintance of my grandmother had a way of showing off a new purchase. One day she pointed dramatically at a grazing cow, making sure everyone got an eyeful of her latest jewelry. Since then, in our family, "See My Cow" has been a way to laughingly call attention to something hard to miss!
When I decided to start making jewelry, “See My Cow” seemed the obvious name for my cottage business. I’ve always loved color, semi-precious stones, and jewelry. Designing one-of-a-kind handcrafted necklaces, bracelets, and earrings is a new creative outlet for me. I am collecting way too many strings of beads to be able to wear everything myself…so items are available for sale. Let’s spread the love around!

If you have a woman or girl in your life who loves jewelry and who should be adorned with something special, made specifically with her in mind, let me know. My designs are classically simple, and all made with beautiful components of colorful semi-precious stones (natural, smooth, or faceted) and crystal, glass, or metal beads carefully chosen to enhance the impact of the natural materials.

Inquire anytime, by emailing me at seemycow@comcast.net, or by calling 312-513-9797.  (No website yet.)

1 comment:

  1. Prices are very reasonable, and are based on the cost of materials used. All items will be made to order.

    ReplyDelete