Thursday, August 18, 2011

What - Me Worry?

Yep. Life is good; incredibly good for me these days. I am thankful for all the blessings.  But... I have to admit that I still worry.

My chronic worry list:

• I hope our happiness isn’t disrupted by illness or injury.
• The stock market volatility has a direct effect on our retirement finances, and the wild fluctuations are disturbing.
• Our siblings that have personal and financial issues.
• I want my aging mother to enjoy the rest of her years in comfort and surrounded by love.
• If we can’t sell the condo in Chicago next spring, we may have to rent it.
• Keeping my Type 2 Diabetes at bay.
• How I’m going to find health insurance in Arizona.

It’s a pretty short list, but all important stuff.  Some things we can prepare for, but we don't have plans for everything and I haven’t figured out how not to worry.  I hope that meditation and prayer can help me lighten the load.

No comments:

Post a Comment